What information do we collect?
We collect some information from all users. As part of our Solutions and Services, we use various technologies such as session log data and third-party analytics to collect and analyze information about Users. This includes things like the Users’ search preferences, saved searches, aspects of their use of the Solutions and Services, and location. We use this information to better understand how you interact with our Solutions and Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Solutions and Services.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Solutions and Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, web pages visited, location, and search terms. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Solutions and Services, for example, when you visit our website, sign into our Solutions and Services, or interact with our email notifications.
Information about you that we obtain from third parties: We may sometimes obtain Personal Information about you from third parties (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google) and use it to re-market our Solutions and Services or provide a more tailored experience with our Solutions and Services.
Location data: If you provide location information during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account. In some cases we may collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. If you use mobile Services, we may collect location data directly from your mobile device automatically if your device allows us to do so. In some circumstances, you may have to opt into sharing your location data with us. Additionally, your mobile device may provide you with choices about how and whether location data is shared with us.
Why we collect information from you?
ETP provides a variety of products and services focused on the retail industry. We use information we collect through the Solutions and Services to:
- Respond to your questions or requests for additional information;
- Provide you with quotes that you have specifically requested or communications you have indicated you wish to receive (e.g., e-newsletters, reminders of subscription expiration dates);
- Provide and improve our Solutions and Services for you;
- Manage our customer relationship with you and to provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of or interest in our Solutions and Services and those products and services offered by others;
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Solutions and Services to optimize your experience;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our Solutions and Services;
- Communicate with you via email, telephone, mobile, text (SMS), postal services, social media and websites, and update you with related news and information or to tell you about products or services that may be of interest to you, if you allow us to do so;
Unsubscribing to ETP communications: You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non Solutions and Services related communications from ETP through your account settings or through the instructions included in the communication. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children: The Solutions and Services are not directed to children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information about persons under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 18, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as practicable.
Affiliated companies: ETP is a global company consisting of several companies having offices around the world. To do business globally and help improve Solutions and Services provided, ETP may share User and Subscriber information with its subsidiaries and affiliates. These companies are in countries with different laws regarding data collection and privacy than the country from which ETP collected such data. You agree to the international sharing of such data among ETP related companies.
ETP International Pte Ltd
20 Science Park Road,
#02-04A/05, Teletech Park,
Phone: (+65) 6238 0096